Friday, June 3, 2011

So did I scare you guys?


I was only kidding!!!
Yes yes... it was a cruel joke! I was feeling like having some fun with you guys. It probably would have been better if I didn't post the link to The Onion, though... But no, Prince William and Kate Middleton did NOT get a divorce, it was all just me poking a little fun at you that actually cared :P

But it got ya, right? Comment and tell me if you got a little bit scared? Or even just were convinced my excellent blogging skills!

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh dude! you so freaking got me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got excited, thought that maybe Kate was up for grabs...I suppose the sister will have to make due.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As long as he's not like his dad then she doesn't have to worry about anything.

    ReplyDelete