Thursday, June 2, 2011

Another Celebrity Couple bites the dust!

After 5 weeks? Really Prince William? He should really screen his fiance before they get married... Here is basically what he had to say. For those of you who don't feel like clicking the link, i'll just explain to you in summary. It's been a little over a month since Prince William and Kate Middleton got married in, what some called, a fairy tale wedding. The prince said it was "a tremendous mistake in every possible regard." William claims to have never loved Middleton AT ALL! Now I don't know about you folks, but if I didn't love someone, I sure as hell wouldn't marry them! He is the one that proposed, after all. And they've been going out for years! I honestly don't know what this guy was thinking...

I personally think the proposal went something like this....


Kate Middleton being the computer, of course, and Prince William being an idiot

Seriously though, situations like this keep on allowing my faith in humanity to twindle. I really do want to believe that we're all a good and righteous people, but honestly... this is just another terrible Cinderella Story gone wrong for Kate Middleton. Just imagine how she feels and it's all because Prince William is an idiot! He goes on to say in his interview:

 "I really don't know what I was thinking—we're a terrible match, I don't love her and never have, and, to be honest, I never really had any interest in being married in the first place. People thought our wedding was some sort of fairy tale, but I assure you it was all just some ghastly ceremonial farce that got out of hand. I'm just relieved it's over, frankly. And I'm glad I'll never have to see that awful woman again."

Imagine being criticized like this by the President of the United States. He called her "awful" and he basically called the entire wedding ceremony a big joke! I'm sure she was heartbroken. Poor Kate... I guess some things are just too good to be true...

The ironic thing about this post is that I didn't post about the Royal Wedding because I really didn't care. It was a hot topic, but still. However, now that they're divorced, I decide to post about it! Look what society has done to me...


2 comments:

  1. was there any type of video showing him say this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No no... no video. This was a joke posted on "The Onion" website. Figured I'd scare all of ya a little. It was an experiment to see if I can boost traffic... and it worked! lol.

    ReplyDelete