Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Making Money for an ugly dog. Who would have thought?



On June 27th, a 14 year old Chinese crested-Chihuahua mix named Yoda won the honor of being the ugliest dog at the 23rd annual contest at the Sonoma-Marin fair in Petaluma, CA. His owner also won $1000 for his ugly dog! What got him this title was his small tufts of hair, protruding tongue, and long, seemingly hairless legs! I guess that's enough to be the ugliest dog... The full story here.

That's one ugly dog, for sure, but I don't know if it qualifies as the ugliest dog i've ever seen! There are plenty of other ugly dogs, and people, in the world. Apparently, they weren't at this contest though. That's good for Yoda and his owner! Yoda gets the title and his owner got $1000! I don't know if getting that title is really an honor or a slap in the face...


I still think this guy holds the world title, though. That's some demonic shizzle!

Man, that's an ugly dog! Nasty... Anyhow, I think that I would be really offended if I got ugliest person in the world! I would need more than $1000 to help me get through the emotional and psychological pain that I was put through in said contest! Not to mention free counseling and anti-depressive drugs for the rest of my life!


The good thing about not being ugly is that it is not possible for me to ever win this contest. Maybe if I traveled to an alternate universe where everyone was flawless, it would be possible for me to win! I may not be able to win the best looking person in the world, but I am positive that I would still be in the running for the nicest! The only problem with being nice is that people take advantage of' you. The good thing about having the friends i do now is that they don't take advantage of my giving nature. In the past, people have left me hanging and I felt like this kitten right here...

CUTE KITTEN!!!

So what do ya'll think about this ugliest dog contest? Should there be an ugliest person contest? That's just a terrible question to ask, but I am interested in hearing your opinions on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment