Sunday, May 22, 2011

VAGINA DENTATA!

So a couple of days ago, I talked about the Ohio man shooting off his girlfriend's croch and I joked that she probably had teeth growing in her Vagina! I also posted a movie poster and a clip from that movie. I didn't realize Vagina Dentata was a real condition, but after doing some research, I found out it actually is!

Add a cat and it's always funnier!

Now just because someone has Vagina Dentata, doesn't mean that they have a Vagina with a mind of it's own! That is to say, it's not going to go around biting off people's penis', or fingers like we saw in that one clip on my blog from Thursday. This woman here explains it beautifully:



Now this video is 5 minutes long, so if you don't want to watch the whole thing, allow me to summarize it. Vagina Dentata is a disorder that only affects 1 out of 12 million women! Crazy, right? You wouldn't think it's that much, but we have Billions of people living on this planet! When a woman has Vagina Dentata,
 all that really happens is that she is subjected to growing teeth in her Vagina... just teeth, not another mouth. In this woman's case, she had three randomly placed teeth in her Vagina.


See what I mean? Kitties!!!

Basically, this woman has spent her life living with this secret and only a few of her close family members knew about it... until she met a man! *gasp* She was so in love with him that she finally had to tell him and his reaction was just like any of ours might be. He laughed, thinking she was joking. After the initial laugh, he realized she was serious. She actually let him have a look and see for himself! Fortunately for the woman, the guy was very understanding! I would be like our kitty friend  up there saying "WTF?" Or perhaps i'd be like these people:

I don't know...

You should really watch the video because they talk to the guy about what it's like having sex and the way he responds in his accent is hilarious! I for get the exact words, but he says something like, "We've had a few scrapes here and there, but nothing serious." I just find it humorous how his accent makes it funny because he already seems so apathetic about the whole situation to begin with, which we know he is not.... that would be terrible!


Just another funny picture I found while searching for images... lol, monkey.

Yes my children... I leave you with this... Vagina Dentata is REAL and it is out there! Before you have sex with anyonel, you should PROBABLY check first for teeth... never thought i'd be saying that... but the gyno in this video strongly encourages anyone with this problem to please come forward. They need more cases so that they can better study this and perhaps come up with a solution that's beneficial to all. Wouldn't it be wild if my neighbor had this and I had no idea? It would be awesome if this blog could help change their outlook on this whole disorder.


Here is your friendly Predator reminding you again to check with your doctor(s).

Honestly, it's not a big deal... it's different, and as human beings, were afraid of being different. Not different like "Nerds" and "Jocks," but different like... "Teeth in Vagina." That could be a pretty insane situation, but do not be afraid. Your friends and family, not to mention your community, can be surprisingly understanding of any problems you have.

1 comment:

  1. i wonder if they can have an extraction and actually pull the teeth out... and oh yeah.. i couldnt put my URL as my name on this comment.. sooo just vist www.flipjams.com . =)

    ReplyDelete