Saturday, May 21, 2011

H-Hey God! You forgot someone!!!

I bet that some of you thought I had been taken up to Heaven because I didn't post first thing in the morning, huh? Nope... I must either be a sinner or that little schmuck that predicted this is exactly that, a schmuck! In fact, I haven't heard of anyone being taken up to Heaven yet! I think we are all sinners! We're going to burn in the fire's of God's rage towards humanity! ... NOT! I'm sure there is at least one pure human soul in this world that is a devout follower of Jesus Christ and Christianity. At least one person would be saved! Job well done :)

Ok, so nothing happened and we're all still here and i'm sure you'll all wondering why the hell we listen to crazy religious nuts all the time! Because I believe that those crazy religious nuts are a constant reminder that if we band together and all believe in the same idea, then we can accomplish anything! Ok ok, kind of corny... so sue me! I'm just that awesome that i'm not afraid to express myself :P



No Zombie Apocalypse... dang it! I was so looking forward to bashing in some zombie heads with a baseball bat or slicing off their heads with a Katana! I'm such an action hero! lol. Here's to hoping that one day I may get the chance to see my skills in action! Any comments or discussion about this May 21st hokey pokey? I'm more than open for discussion.

1 comment: