Thursday, May 26, 2011

Kirstie Alley got skinny with Jenny Craig...



Then she gained it all back! Who does that? "Hey Jim, i'm going to go on a diet and then get depressed so I can gain all the weight back that I worked so hard to lose!" <--- Only a dummy would say that!

I mean, she was HOT before! I mean, look at this! Would you just look at her? She is a vision of perfection... on the right, at least... I guess this is a before and after shot of when she was on Jenny Craig or something. I'm only saying that because they usually show before and after from left to right.

I personally am not sure what happened but she went overboard or something... I mean, it's probably stress or whatever. I know one thing for sure, Jenny Craig was not very happy with this!
And look here below... Another before and after shot... Like when she was on Jenny Craig and then when she started eating again...


She's an actress, so therefore I highly respect her. Let's be clear, i'm not trying to put her down or whatever because she got fat after she went on her diet. Something bad must have happened was all. We're all human and we're all susceptible to having our legs kicked out from under us, for lack of a better phrase.

 At least she made it to the cover of "People" Magazine
Regardless of what people say about Kirstie Alley, like I said before, I highly respect her. Regardless of all the tabloids and magazines giving her heat, she never stopped doing what she loved. Ok, granted, she stopped acting in 2007 in her last movie "Write and Wrong." It was only a Television movie, though.

Regardless of Kirstie Alley's ups and downs, she is still pursuing her dreams. Turns out that this woman has been inspired by her latest television appearance in "Dancing With The Stars" where she placed 2nd to NFL player, Heinz Ward. She said that this experience has inspired her to get back into acting, so we can expect to see her on less reality shows and more Hollywood movies again! She is coming back! 

 Kirstie Alley and her dance partner, Maksim Chmerkovskiy

What do you guys think? Is she able to reboot her career or do you think it's just a lost cause? Let us chat about this!

2 comments:

  1. You have to understand this is a middle aged woman whose metabolism isnt what it was when Look Who's Talking came out. In another aspect, if youre in the public image you gotta keep that figure on point baby. Sounds rash but whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed. It is rash. Such is our society unfortunately... I don't want to get old!!! I want my metabolism to be like this forever! :P

    ReplyDelete