Friday, May 20, 2011

Judgement Day... May 21st, 2011

Some of you may know and some of you may not, but i'm here to tell you that May 21st, 2011 is the day that God has designated as Judgement Day. When I first heard people saying that May 21st was going to be Judgement Day, I simply chuckled and indulged in their conversation. I asked where they had heard it and they said some guy just decided it... I don't know if they were just foolish or if they truly had no idea that this "guy" was God himself. Well, it was actually this dude, Harold Camping on the radio, but they have a lot of evidence to support their theory.



I was researching this phenomenon and I came across this site with a lot of statements and a lot of scriptures to back up those statements. Apparently, tomorrow is the day that God comes down and takes with him to Heaven his chosen people.

1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 "For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord." 


It also says that there will be great earthquakes on this day and the Earth will burst open, since it no longer has to preserve the dead... Locusts will come out of the cracks in the Earth and will be given the power of scorpions to torment the children of God that were "unworthy" to be saved by his grace. They will do this for five months...

Revelation 9:3-5 "And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads. And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man." 

Now... when God made the rainbow exactly 7000 years ago today after the flood had wiped out the Earth, he promised never to FLOOD the world again... he didn't say, however, that he wouldn't TORCH the world! Apparently, after the five months of torment that the remaining people receive here on Earth, God is going to destroy the world by lighting us all up like a bonfire!

2 Thessalonians 1:8,9 "In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the 
Lord, and from the glory of his power;"



It's really interested how this was all figured out. The article I have here talks about everything I have PLUS more! It really is interesting. I would read it if you have the time. You may not have the time tomorrow! When the Aztecs said it, I was like "Pish Posh." Especially since they were wrong already... about the year 2000


I'm not a bible thumper like a lot of Christians out there are, but regardless, I am a Christian. I have my morals and my standards of life and I "Pick and Choose" which of those standards from the Bible I want to live by. I am not the most devout Christian, needless to say. I truly do believe that if you're a good person AND you believe that Jesus was the Son of God, you will go to Heaven regardless of your past... as long as you've prayed to be forgiven and all that jazz. There is a part of me that hopes tomorrow is the end because I do want to be with God, but then at the same time, I feel like i'll miss a lot of my friends... one Strawberry in particular who is probably reading this blog ;) At the same time, I feel that all i'll want to do is be with God at the point of being brought up to Heaven.

Then there is the other side of the argument. What if, by not being completely devout in my religion, that I am not saved and left here to perish? Does it scare me? A little bit, but I can tell you all that I would be down to make that my final adventure through life! I wouldn't be so sad and just give up. I would embrace my fate and run with it. Most of what I do in life, as it is! 

The CDC (Center for Disease Control) also put out a warning list for what you should do if you're left behind emphasizing the Zombie Apocalypse! Oooo, I hope I was right! If i'm left behind, I am SO DOWN to kill some Zombies!!!



Regardless, my friends... If I do not post tomorrow, you will know that I was either saved, the computers have crashed, or I was just lazy. If I do post tomorrow, though, you will know that I was not saved and am damned with the rest of you for this five month long torment! HURRAH!

I would suggest preparing yourself...











No comments:

Post a Comment