Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Terminator... Gets Terminated!

He looks PISSED! I wouldn't want to meet him looking like this. It looks like he is ready to Terminate someone!

At least their marriage has! Arnold  Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver split up yesterday after a 25 year marriage, not including the extra 9 years they had been together before that! Supposedly, there had been problems in the marriage since 2003, when Schwarzenegger announced he'd be running for governor. Not only did he announce it on The Tonight Show to Jay Leno, but he didn't even consult his wife about it first! That was his first mistake...


Aw, the happy couple 25 years ago. I think Schwarzenegger looks the same now!

Supposedly, Shriver wanted to end it in 2009, but didn't because her mother died. She wanted to end it again earlier this year, but then her father died. I guess the end of the governator's term was finally enough to push her over the edge. If divorce wasn't bad enough, Schwarzenegger's own kids
 supported their mother's decision to divorce him! Bad parenting? I think he beats his kids... and I by beats, I mean he flicks them and they automatically go into shock because of the force of the flick backed by his outrageous muscles! Full Story here.

His kids are 21, 19, 17, and 13. Personally, I think the 13 year old was following his siblings. To be quite honest, the 17 and 13 year old's opinions shouldn't even count. My dad says opinions don't count until you're 18! He also says that the "slap" turns into the "fist" when you turn 18 too... but that's another story... My dad beats me. I call it child abuse, but he corrects me saying that it's just assault and battering since i'm 21! Just kidding! Don't go calling child protective services on my dad! He wouldn't hurt a fly... unless the fly took a shit on his food, then he'd have a problem o.O



Basically, Shriver gave up her journalism career so that Schwarzenegger could chase rainbows and butterflies in what he calls a term as governor. The reason I say that is because he was very wishy washy on where he stood. He claimed to be running Republican, so the Democrats hated him... but then he goes and does some less-than-Republican things, so the Republicans hated him.

I personally didn't care one way or the other for the party he was running for. Granted, back when he was running for office, i couldn't vote, but even now I would vote for Schwarzenegger just based simply on the fact that he is a popular icon in America. Did it ever occur to any of you that California is a primarily Democratic state, yet Schwarzenegger got elected as Governor when he stated that he was running as a Republican? My point... alot of people don't care about politics. Elections are popularity contests to those people. Schwarzenegger is well known for his series of awesome films (The Terminator, Batman & Robin, The Expendables, etc...).


Arnold Schwarzenegger as Mr. Freeze in Batman & Robin

As of now, Schwarzenegger is already slated for 3 more films straight out of his office, including Terminator 5 where he'll be returning as the kick-ass cyborg that we all grew up to know and love! Needless to say, I doubt this divorce is affecting him too much... Aside from the hefty child support he'll have to pay if it comes to that! Not to mention the alamony... eesh. But regardless, he is still living his dream... and he is still super buff, so he won't need to work hard to get girls.



It's funny, women always say that people like Schwarzenegger are "too buff" and it's "too much to handle." At least that's what my friends and past girlfriends have said. I'm sure if they got a guy like that, they would feel like they died and went to heaven. Or maybe they would mind... I don't know, I think people only say that to me so that i'm more secure in my own body! Someone also told me that i'd never be able to get like him, The Rock, or any other person that is abnormally buff UNLESS I take steroids... so it's good to know that they at least have small penis' xD

I do admit, that is a little much!

However, I asked a member of congress about this guy and she said...

So I feel better now :)


No comments:

Post a Comment