Monday, April 25, 2011

Rebecca Black is going places!!!


Didn't I tell you guys? The first post on my blog told you that I predicted Rebecca Black would go places!!! According to this article on TMZ's website, Rebecca Black is already slated for 5 more songs! Also according to the article, that puts her a step ahead of Tay Zonday, the ever famous youtube dude who sang "Chocolate Rain," which I thought was a funny song and also got 65 million views!!! Granted, it's been more than three years this song has been on the net, but still impressive... However, compared to Rebecca Black's song "Friday" with 119 Million views in only 2 months... who do you think wins? Regardless, I'll be happy if my blog gets 65 million views in more than three years :)


"Chocolate Rain" by Tay Zonday


Furthermore, why I made this perdiction was because I did watch interviews with Rebecca Black and I completely saw her passion in what she did. Although funny, Tay Zonday did not portray the same passion for music. I highly respect Rebecca Black for pursuing her dreams! It's proof that anything is possible if you work hard enough at it! Wanting to be an actor myself, this is the attitude that I try to have as often as I can!

One question though...

<---- Who is this guy???? lol.

Just kidding, but seriously... I typed in Rebecca Black on google and this guy came up! He is Rebecca Black's voice artist, and also rapped in her video, just in case you guys were wondering :P

Apparently, Miley Cyrus is not a big fan. She says that it shouldn't be this easy to get famous! lol. Jealousy? I think so. This guy explains it well on his blog, which also has a link within it to the actual article.

But yeah, Miley Cyrus wasn't a big fan of Justin Bieber either... and look at him. He is now probably of higher popularity than Miley Cyrus, if not then close to the same. Poor Miley Cyrus... Youtube people are stealing her thunder xD


No comments:

Post a Comment