Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Amy Adams as Lois Lane!


Some big news is that Amy Adams is set to Lois Lane in Zack Snyder's version of "Superman." I guess when Snyder first talked with Adams, he "knew" that she was the one! He claims that no one else could have played her! Isn't that always the story? It makes the director look like they know what they're talking about... However, i'm not saying that I dislike Amy Adams. In fact, she is one of my favorite actresses! I got down on "Enchanted" about five or six times before it came out on video... and then I bought it!

Adams claims that she is just fulfilling another one of her childhood dreams. Lucky girl... I mean, what woman in the United States, probably the world, wouldn't want to be Lois Lane? She gets to be in a relationship with the Man of Steel himself! Not to mention Lois Lane is a very strong, female character and is probably an awesome role model to alot of women out there!



Also, this video is hilarious! Just something about British people making jokes is funnier than us regular Americans!

So what do you think about Amy Adams being the next Lois Lane? Do you like it? Dislike it? Give me your feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment