Friday, March 25, 2011

I like Taco Bell as much as the next guy... but damn...

So apparently, a man who went to a Taco Bell in San Antonio, Texas ordered a few burritos but was enraged at the inflated price: 50 cents more! I may get a little bit irritated if the price of my favorite food went up by a few bucks, but 50 cents is not a whole lot more money and I would certainly not fire a BB gun at the employee like this crazy guy did!


Not only did he involve the Taco Bell, but he also went out to his car and fired a REAL shotgun at police! Needless to say, this guy must have been having a bad day... At the end of this article, it bluntly states that "The man never did get his burritos." Poor guy. Not only is he going to be charged with three counts of attempted murder, but he is also never going to get his tasty Beefy Crunch Burritos! And those are good! Have you ever had one? They're freaking delicious!

So tell me your thoughts on this incident and let me know how you would have reacted differently! It's pretty safe to assume that none of you reading this would actually try and shoot a Taco Bell employee with a BB gun and then after that, actually shoot at police with a shotgun!

1 comment:

  1. Actually, I just might...nah, just kidding. I would pay the price for the burritos.

    ReplyDelete